At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy-efficient, and sustainable for more than 80 years. We are an American international corporation with approximately 17,000 employees and operations in 50 countries. We are the world’s leading supplier of LNG. We serve customers in technology, energy, healthcare, automotive, food, and industrial markets worldwide. Our Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios of Atmospheric Industrial Gases consist of Argon, Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen… We are recognized around the world for our innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment.
1. Location: Bratislava
2. Contract Type: full time
3. Education: high school diploma
4. Languages: English - intermediate, Czech/ Slovak - fluent
5. Salary: competitive + annual bonus
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative with a passion for sales and key account management? If your answer is yes, we would like to hear from you. Your goal will be to operate our AP customer green line and come up with solutions to solve customer problems and meet agency/ supplier’s requirements. You will be offering new products and services to our customers, building customer loyalty with emphasis on retention.Your day to day responsivities will include:• Entering and updating customer data into our CRM
• Telephone support of agency representatives using our in-house applications such as MyAirProducts SM
• Receiving and entering orders from agency representatives, entering manual documents for AG into SAP
• Internal communication with AST, BDM, MSU, Logistics, Production etc.
• Entry of nonconformities into SAP and participation in the investigation of complaints
• Checking compliance with the clean table policy, resolving irregularities and checking the discipline of AG representatives
• Printing of manual delivery notes for AG, GAS TAXI and their control and registration
• Scanning original customer and agency documents into SAP/ SFA (delivery notes, contracts, amendments to contracts)Ideal candidate’s skills:
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.If you are interested, please send your CV in the attachment as a word document.We look forward to hearing from you.For similar vacancies visit our career site! www.airproducts.cz/CareersHR and Talent TeamAir Products.