Place of work
Mliekárenská 7, Bratislava
900 - 1 000 EUR/month
We are looking to hire an Assistant toImmigration Team who has potential to become Junior ImmigrationConsultant in the futureJob description, responsibilities, and duties
The primary role of the Assistant to Immigration team is to support a team of Immigration Consultants and attend appointments with our international customers at the Foreign Police office or other state institutions.Responsibilities:
• Supporting the immigration team
• Drafting supporting documentation including support letters, requests, applications, etc. - based on request of the consultant
• Provide excellent customer service - answer consultant as well as minor client inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
• Participate with the consultant on management of immigration file (when necessary cooperating with the foreigner, HR department, and global partner of the international company)
• Tracking communication with clients and reviewing received information and documents ( mail or phone communication including physical delivery of documentation from the customer )
• Organizing and updating internal database and client files
• Reporting to consultants or manager
• Cooperation with other junior members of the teamPrevious working experience
• Previous working experience is welcome - this position is suitable for a fresh graduate who is willing to learn and is interested in immigration topics
• We expect the candidates to have a good level of computer and communication skills
• This position requires a person who is very organized and is capable of managing multiple tasks at the same time
• Training will be providedEducational background
• Legal educational background is preferred
• Work within international environment, opportunity to obtain expertise within immigration and employee mobility.
• English is used on daily basis
• Career growth opportunity.
• Assistant to immigration requires around 12-18 months on the job experience before promotion to Junior Consultant is possible.
Send your CV to [email protected]In the Subject line include: Assistant to Immigration
- Cover Letter
- CV in the English languageReference will be requested for the interview
- from previous employer ,or
- your university or course professor , or
- similar contact
(if you do not have reference letter please prepare name and contact of person who can provide recommendation)Interview process is expected to be finalized mid May
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Business correspondence - advanced
Typing - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
administration / legal assistant
• Legal education or previous experience in the legal field
• Fluent knowledge of the English language
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
• Confident, self-starter, and proactive person
• Attention to detail
• Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks
ProRelocation s.r.o. is a reputable immigration and relocation services company operating in Slovakia and Poland.
Since opening our office in 2004 in Bratislava we have been supporting almost 100 corporate customers, delivering services to their international employees and their families - both relocation ( Home Search, Orientation, Settling In) and immigration expertise (Work and Residence Permits and Visas).
We offer valuable learning experience, diverse and interesting work with a lot of autonomy, ability to interact with a broad range of clients and opportunities to grow within the company.
Member of American Chamber of Commerce - since 2004.
Member of European Relocation Association - since 2004.