Are you passionate about exploring how things really work and understanding the whole picture? Are you looking for an opportunity where you work in a changing environment where you can collaborate with various functions and units within a large organisation? Are you prepared to learn from colleagues with many years of experience and to work for the shared success of your team?We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT Business Analyst to join our business analysis team within Swiss Re's Information Technology division!
In your role you will have the opportunity to work on global projects as well as support production processes. The project work will focus on data integration, design and development of new interfaces and functions, as well as the support and monitoring of data migrations and reconciliations. On the production side the main tasks will be to support the quarterly closing with special processes and to secure the daily data processing. You will be involved in all steps of a project and the production control and will be assigned own sub-projects which you will manage independently in close collaboration with the project team.This position is on EXTERNAL contract. The selected candidate will be contracted via our Personnel agency. Your key activities will include:Business analysis of new requirements for new IT-solutions and change request for existing IT-solutions:
• Gathering, discussing and analyzing the requirements for the new solutions and system improvements in close partnership with senior colleagues and our business partners
• Translating the captured requirements into system specifications and documenting them
• Working closely with our application engineers in the implementation phase and ensure the accurate understanding and implementation of the documented specifications
• Developing, performing and documenting functional and non-functional tests
• Documenting the solution
• Independently managing assigned tasks and subprojectsBusiness support and production control:
• Support financial data migrations and clean-ups in close cooperation with other technical teams and business partners
• Monitoring and maintenance of interfaces and data migration processes
• Performing system reconciliations and data quality checks
• Supporting the financial quarter closing activitiesAbout the TeamWe are an international team of business analysts and application engineers based in Slovakia, Switzerland, United States and India. We take care of several Swiss Re Financial systems. We work closely with other IT and business teams within Swiss Re globally. Our team has a wide variety of technical and business backgrounds and our excellent technical know-how is complemented by a strong team spirit striving to deliver the best solution for our customers.We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity – diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences – at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.