We are expanding our team in Central Europe, and we are now looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager CE (ISAM CE). This is a great opportunity to take accountability for an interesting role within our sales organization. Do you want to be a valuable individual within one of the best sales teams in the industry? Are you a driven, self-motivated and responsible person who enjoys frequent communication with authorized partners? Last but not least, do you enjoy a varying role including adventures on the field as well as running business from the office? If your answers are YES, do not hesitate – apply now!Depending on your location, this position could be home-based in Slovakia, Hungary or office-based in Czech Republic (fluent skills in Czech/Slovakian and Hungarian language are required).WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is an IT company offering surveillance solutions for professional installations. Our company is a global market leader within network video, driving the ongoing shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis products and solutions focus on security surveillance and remote monitoring and are based on innovative, modern and open technology platforms. This is a Swedish-based company, operating worldwide with offices in more than 20 countries and cooperating with partners in more than 70 countries. In Eastern Europe we have 5 offices (Moscow, Prague, Warsaw, Bucharest, Almaty) including over 60 employees.WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE
The ISAM CE will work very closely with the multiregional sales team to ensure that our authorized partners (AP) are aware of our strategy, as well as supporting them fully. The ISAM collaborates with partners and colleagues to ensure growth of our business and that we reach our selected goals. This role has the full responsibility for Axis´ authorized partners in selected countries in the region with the objective to capture maximum of the growth potential from these partners. As an ISAM you’ll have a varying role – some business is done on the field and other tasks are done from the office. Key responsibilities include:Research, preparation and prospecting…
• Qualifying authorized partners, contacting them personally to evaluate their potential
• Qualifying and evaluating leads (end-users, partners, resellers etc.)
• Evaluating the sales-out reports to analyze the development of new potential partners
• Setting targets/KPI for our partners and evaluating performance linked to those targetsInspiring and supporting our partners…
• Training and inspiring our authorized partners
• Developing webinars together with Axis Communications Academy Trainer
• Handling the inbound calls professionally with a business mind
• Act as the head of Salesforce, informing and training the multiregional teamTaking action and closing deals…
• Perform outbound calls to develop non-active partners with great potential
• Visit fairs, exhibitions and important key-customers in the field
• Participate in Axis Communications Academy, meet customers and recruit new partners
• Being the first point of contact with a new potential partner and sharing our core valuesWHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe that success in this position is linked to passion for learning new things, being proactive and showing a will to collaborate. Our expectation is that you possess experience from working within sales and customer-oriented roles, preferably from the IT industry. Nevertheless, you’ll need to possess great communication skills and be a sales-driven person with good analytical skills.We’d love to hear that you have/are…• At least 2 years of experience from a similar role
• An openness and enthusiasm to learn more about IT, Tech and IP technology
• Openminded, patient and service-minded towards customers and colleagues
• An aptitude for bringing new ideas to improve processes and efficiency
• Fluent in Czech/Slovakian & English (written and verbal).
• Skills within Hungarian language, since it is a big advantageSince this is a multiregional role within sales, some travel may be included from time to time. Once more we’d like to clarify that depending on your location, this position could be home-based in Slovakia, Hungary or office-based in Czech Republic.WHAT AXIS CAN DO FOR YOU?
At Axis you will be working within an international organization surrounded by enthusiastic people in an openminded and innovative culture. We are growing rapidly which means that new challenges and opportunities to grow personally as well as professionally occur every day. We offer you the opportunity to be one of the important players in building up and establishing the multiregional business for the Central European market. Welcome to take part in our success story!READY TO ACT?
This is a company realizing the benefits of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in groups creates a better working environment and promotes creativity, something that is fundamental for our success. The first steps of becoming an Axian is easy, all you have to do is apply!To be considered for this role, please submit your CV & personal letter in English.If you have any questions regarding the open role, please contact:Pavel Marek
Sales Manager, Central Europe