The time is now for you to join Swiss Re and change the way we work. As a Modern Endpoints System Engineer, you will learn how our users currently use their endpoints, and it is then your job to help us move from traditional ways of managing configuration, security and application integration to modern cloud-based endpoint management to provide a seamless computing experience across endpoint-types. This is your opportunity to join a team of experts, experience and shape our agile ways working and benefit from coaching for your own personal growth. About the Role We are looking for an Modern Endpoints System Engineer with experience in developing and supporting iOS- & macOS-based endpoints. Your main responsibilities are:
- Support the agile Modern Endpoints team and Employee Workplace with your expert knowledge in Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), particularly with iOS and macOS in close collaboration with internal customers and stakeholders
- Support the Continuous Integration environment (CI/CD) for UEM
- Integrate new products and services
- Plan, design and implement the UEM architecture
- Support the team with your knowledge of UEM security aspects
- Act as level 4 troubleshooting/support for the Modern Endpoints team About the Team We in Employee Workplace set out to make it easy for 17'000 employees to seamlessly connect with people, ideas and expertise within and beyond Swiss Re. The key to success is to ensure we understand business needs of our internal clients and identify where we can benefit from the relevant technology and focus on how people will adopt such changes. To support this, we are also transforming the way we work. EWP is an early adopter of agile methodologies and agile leadership within Swiss Re, the new operating model compliments the practices that offer mastery of leadership, innovation, design, adoption and technical development. We truly welcome professionals with passion and experience to join us on our journey and leverage your skills in helping us be successful.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional competencies, qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our compensation philosophy is to pay fairly, also considering market situation and the value employees may bring to Swiss Re. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity – diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences – at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- You have experience with managing mobile operating systems iOS, preferably also Android
- You have experience with managing Apple macOS
- You are an expert with networking, cloud services, and operating systems
- You are a high-level problem management solver and trouble shooter
- You have a good understanding of the Enterprise Mobile market, including devices and UEM/EMM solutions
- You have a good understanding of security principles with a focus on network- and application-security
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Azure AD, and Microsoft 365 app integrations
- You have professional hands-on experience managing endpoints using Intune, MobileIron or Airwatch
- You have professional hands-on experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD,
- You have professional experience with operating systems (Unix, Windows, macOS, iOS etc.)
As the world's leading and most diversified global reinsurer, we offer as our core business financial services products that enable risk taking essential to enterprise and progress. Our company was founded in Zurich, Switzerland in 1863, and operates in more than 25 countries and provides its expertise and services to clients throughout the world. We combine financial strengths with experience, knowledge and creative thought to explore new opportunities in the interests of our clients, staff and shareholders.
1700 and more employees
Kontaktná osoba: Maria Pollakova