Our Financial Operations team is now looking for a proactive, customer and detail oriented Finance Analyst whose main responsibility will be to manage and resolve receivables and payment related queries received from our business customers.
As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross-functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
· Maintain strong relationships with our clients to ensure timely collections and a high degree of accuracy
· Review and monitor A/R Aging Reports, collections targets and send statements and copies of unpaid invoices to customers
· Respond to customer billing inquiries. Research unpaid or disputed amounts and work with Sales and Finance to resolve customer issues and correct billing errors
· Work with Amazon customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
· Standardize processes to ensure capacity for our significant growth.
· Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes
· Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
· Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity.
· Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner.
· Being a helping hand for our internal business partners in EMEA, to enable them to make educated decisions.
· Acting as a communication liaison between our customers, non-retail finance, sales department and accounts receivables.Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1550 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.About you
• Must be fluent in German and have advanced English language skills. Able to deal with ambiguity, having backbone, be able to disagree & commit.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
• A desire to take responsibility and ownership for projects from day one.
• A strong work ethic, with a high customer service ethic
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies or other directly related areas is an advantage and also other language skills would be welcome.