Amazon is looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates to join the fast paced world of European Financial Operations in Bratislava. We’re not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average finance position. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results.
The successful candidate will be responsible for cash collection operations in cooperation with our local sales and finance management. As part of our commitment to your development, you will also gain exposure in cross functional and process improvement projects but you can expect your responsibilities to include to:
· Maintain strong relationships with our clients to ensure timely collections and a high degree of accuracy
· Review and monitor A/R Aging Reports, collections targets and send statements and copies of unpaid invoices to customers
· Respond to customer billing inquiries. Research unpaid or disputed amounts and work with Sales and Finance to resolve customer issues and correct billing errors
· Work with Amazon customers to drive process improvements and resolve escalations and discrepancies
· Standardize processes to ensure capacity for our significant growth.
· Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes
· Continually look at ways to improve the customer experience
· Earn the trust of your external and internal customers thereby building long-lasting relationships to reinforce Amazon’s customer centricity.
· Work with the commercial side of the business to ensure we are serving our customers in the most effective manner.
· Being a helping hand for our internal business partners in EMEA, to enable them to make educated decisions.
· Acting as a communication liaison between our customers, non-retail finance, sales department and accounts receivables.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· Fluent in French and English
· Passion for financial operations, open communication and comfort around higher management
· Communicative, willing and able to sort issues and financial data interchange through phone, email and face to face
· Able to present in front of different audiencesPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Previous Account Receivables, Customer Care, or other customer facing department experience
· Previous experience in remote teams, being in contact with customers through phone and/or email
· Finance background or previous experience with finance is an advantage