Informácie pre uchádzača:
Základná zložka mzdy (v hrubom):
2800 € za mesiacDátum nástupu:
ihneďDátum pridania ponuky:
2. 11. 2020Dátum poslednej aktualizácie:
2. 11. 2020Pracovný a mimopracovný pomer:pracovný pomer na neurčitý časPracovná oblasť:IT a telekomunikácieNáplň (druh) práce
Purpose of the position
• To ensure that the Enterprise Mobility offerings delivered by the Messaging and Mobility team meet the need of the business.
• To design, build, optimise and maintain the services in a cost efficient manner globally.
• To implement global mobility services following technical specifications and architecture design.
• Engineer mobile device tablet solutions (iPads and Android) under the context of BYOD and/or Corporate devices options by creating the appropriate processes.
• Provide mobility solutions that that are secure, flexible and consistent to the user segmentation profile.Principal responsibilities
• Technical Lead and operational responsibility of Enterprise Mobility Management platform based on Citrix XenMobile but including related solutions like: IBM Traveler and Blackberry.
• Provide services and third level support in line with service level agreements.
• Technical interaction with software vendors according to the delivery strategy for mobility services.
• Administer and maintain backbone solutions in the area of Mobility.
• Responsible for setting global policies and guidelines in the areas of Mobility (MDM, MAM, PIM), to document them and enforce them.
• Responsible for the development of processes around EMM (related to infrastructure platform) and taking into account corporate devices and BYOD including user segmentation.
• Close cooperation with other global and regional teams in order to provide corporate users with seamless and when possible globally integrated solutions.
• Responsible for executing Global Technical Change management related to mobility infrastructure.
• Acts promptly to incident escalations affecting the backbone services.
• Responsible for delivery of 3rd level support in the area of Mobility.
• Ensure knowledge transfer and provide scripts/procedures for Global Service Desk.
• Participation in projects of global scope in the area of Mobility.
• Consult on mobility trends and support the strategic direction for the company.
• Service Delivery front end towards regions and third party vendors.Pracovné podmienky
do 17:30Práca na zmeny:
jednozmenný pracovný režimZdroj: Pracovná ponuka je prevzatá zo stránky Úradov práce.
Vhodné pre absolventov:
Všeobecne požadované znalosti:
Vysokoškolské vzdelanie druhého stupňa
aspoň 5 rokov
Ďalšie požiadavky:Key Interfaces
• Service Managers within the Business Services Organisations.
• Communications & Collaboration.
• IS and BS management.
• Third Party Vendors and providers.
• Project Managers.
• Process Teams – i.e. Service Provider Management and others.
• Customer Specific Applications to ensure a seamless process from application development, application compiling and application wrapping.
• Other Enterprise Application and Infrastructure teams who may require MDM solutions for their applications
Required critical behaviours.
• Excellent communication skills (both technical and nontechnical) required to effectively coordinate and build partnerships with other IS functions and with peers globally.
• Helps to develop mid and long term strategies in his/her area and builds commitment to strategic direction.
• Ensures that his/her actions match the business requirements (quality, cost, timeliness).
• Self motivated, with the ability to learn and work structured.
• Ability to plan own workload and work with globally dispersed IS teams effectively.
• Confirmed analytical skills, together with the ability to think "outside the box". The solution to the problem is based mainly upon previous experience but also on the analysis of factual and qualitative information.
• Impacts the business by quality of own work and through the ability to deliver high quality and successful solutions within own area of expertise.
• Strives for results.
• Is future, goal and performance oriented.
• Follows up implementing decisions.
• Is open to changes and innovation
Required key skills (functional/technical)
• Broad technical knowledge and hands on experience in the development and implementation of Mobility solutions.
• Experience with delivery and administration of Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management solutions in previous roles.
• Knowledge of Citrix XenMobile, Blackberry and IBM Traveler.
• Understanding of network technologies and protocols.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Network, Security, Active Directory and messaging (IBM Domino) infrastructures.
• Understanding of global communications from enterprise to carrier and/or provider based networks.
• Understanding of enterprise Policies and Procedures.
• Understanding networking capabilities and limitations from LAN/WAN and the management of handling mobility traffic.
• Awareness of new technologies that may impact the Mobility infrastructure.
• Knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes, Service Management and Service Delivery
• Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of collaboration software infrastructure, ranging from complex enhancements to medium/large sized projects.
• Creation of technical documentation, end user documentation, concepts papers and technical presentations.
• Confidence to work with and present to business Communities.
• Awareness of the internal workings of global IS organisations and how different teams integrate and interact.
• Well versed with the usage of templates, standards and methodologies.
• Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team.Required qualifications/experience
• Relevant university education in IT or similar/equivalent practical experience.
• At least 5+ years professional experience in the administration and maintenance of global infrastructure.
• Broad understanding of related technologies (iOS, Android, Blackberry,EMM, etc).
• Proven experience in designing, architecting and implementing EMM solution in other companies.
• Experience working in an international environment.
• Proven track record of achievement.
• Good English skills – Speak , Write Read,
• Fluent in Hindi – Speak , Write, Read.