Place of work
Mlynské nivy, Bratislava
We are looking for native polish or italian speaker living in Slovakia willing to become a part of a great team developing an application for professional drivers around the world. If you are native polish or italian with fluent english and some basic customer service knowledge we would like to welcome you on board. You will be our main spokesperson towards our most precious stakeholders – our customers. We are extremely community driven and you will be our main bridge towards them. „Can do“ and positive attitude is necessary and previous customer service experience is a big plus!Your responsibilities:
- Providing helpful information to customers and resolve their inquires with our product via e-mail
- Building a strong and positive relationship with our customers
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction and understanding
- Responding to Google play reviews in italian or polish
- Reporting and discussing issues or improvement ideas with our team of developers
- Managing our local facebook groups, direct communication and support to our users on social media
- Translation of all marketing texts used in our app (from english to your mother tongue)
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
English - Advanced (C1) alebo Polish - Advanced (C1) alebo Italian - Advanced (C1)
- You are native speaker (italian or polish language).
- English is your second language.
- You have can do attitude .
At Sygic we develop and sell turn-by-turn voice guided GPS navigation for a wide range of mobile devices. Our software is delivered worldwide in more than 30 languages. We are working together with map industry leaders for supreme mapping support.
Our customers are considered a part of Sygic development family. We listen and respond to suggestions about application and ideas for features from our customers, to create the best product possible.
In 2010, Sygic was acknowledged as the 4th fastest growing IT Company in Central and Eastern Europe by Deloitte, based on business results from previous five years.