1 050 EUR/monthThe final salary component can be set as per individual abilities, spoken languages and experience of the selected candidate.
Are you interested in sales and have a passion for travel and sports industries? If your answer is yes, we would like to hear from you. The role is designed to increase our selling efficiency and focus on new customers.
Your goal will be to operate in our Sales department, offering travel, team building and rental solutions for customers and meet target requirements. You will be selling leisure and travel services to our customers (regattas, sailing and motorboat rentals, team building and similar activities), building customer loyalty with emphasis on retention, all in cooperation with other departments. Responsibilities and duties:
• Local and international sales activities - present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and long-term customer relationship, actively attract new clients, develop existing customer contacts across all hierarchical levels, especially with representatives of corporate companies, travel agencies, hotels and similar.
• Meet / exceed sales dept. goals
• Calculate and prepare offers
• Provide customer support from first contact to after sales, consult and demonstrate most suitable solutions for customers.
• Provide advice or information at request or at own initiative to relevant customers or counterparts.
• Create and update customer data, develop new sales processes, online order administration.
• challenging role in an international organization
• modern working environment
• mobile phone
• meal assistance
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook Express - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Windows - advanced
Business correspondence - basic
• Team player with sense of responsibility, highly motivated and driven for results
• Customer facing communication skills, both by phone and e-mail,
• Organizational skills, able to set priorities, work independently and proactivity,
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Brief description of the company
Sailing Forever started operating in 2008 as a charter company established by friends who have been sailing their entire lives and have been determined to provide more than just a regular charter week experience. Starting a company echoed the adrenaline need of true sailing enthusiast, looking for a regatta ready fleet - consisted of reliable yacht models, designed to deliver the best racing results.
From 2009, Sailing Forever started to organize official regattas, team building, luxury cruises and other corporate events, as well as renting boats to sailors who wanted the best sailing experience while still enjoying vacation on the Adriatic. Throughout the years, Sailing Forever team has been empowered by new members. From this year, having new Slovak investor, Sailing Forever is working on new operation model (with sales team located in Bratislava), in order to apply the essential skills for the successful company operation.
Kontaktná osoba: Heneken Finance